Monday, February 6, 2012

Thank You!!!


Posted Feb 14, 2011 1:01am
by Melinda
I already posted this on fb but.....
Thank you to my dear friends, family and everyone who participated and helped with the funeral and family luncheon yesterday. It was absolutely perfect! And thanks to all of those who were able to attend the service to celebrate Sara and support our family. Our hearts are touched and full of gratitude by the outpouring of love upon our family!
Love,
Melinda

Posted Mar 15, 2011 11:55am
I just picked up Brian's email and went righ to the link to this page. We're so sorry for your loss and that we weren't more timely in contacting you. As I told Susan about what had happened neither of us could imagine what it would be like, let alone come up with words that might give you any comfort. We hope you are doing well and are comforted by knowing that you will see little Sara again. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Dan and Susan Andersen

Posted Mar 15, 2011 1:54am
We are so sorry to just hear about Sara's passing. Please know that our tear-filled love and support goes out to your family. Your little miracle girl has touched our hearts since we heard the news. She was a strong little spirit and we are lucky to have spent some time with her. Thanks Steve and Melinda for your strength and great examples. Godspeed. Love, Brian & Joyce

Posted Feb 17, 2011 12:13am


Melinda & Steve,
I was not able to attend Sara's service, but I herd it was beautiful. I have followed your updates on this blog and just wanted to let you know I was very touch by everything. I am sure you have both grown closer to the Lord and your family from these experiences. I just wanted to let you know that reading your thoughts and following your experiences have drawn me closer to my father in heaven and my heavenly family. I think of your and your family often.

Posted Feb 14, 2011 12:12pm
It was a lovely and very touching service, You are obviously a remarkable family,
ede streiff

Posted Feb 14, 2011 12:11pm
What a beautiful tribute to a "miracle girl"!
We hope the healing comes quickly!!
Love, The Brownings

No comments:

Post a Comment