Monday, February 6, 2012

Viewing


Posted Feb 10, 2011 2:46am
We have decided to have a public viewing at the church prior to the starting of the funeral service.
Viewing: 9:30 - 10:15 am
Funeral Service 10:30 am
Sara's funeral will be held this Saturday, February 12th at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, located at 22851 Aliso Creek Rd. Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.
Everyone is welcome.
Thanks again for your outpouring of love!
Melinda


Posted Feb 10, 2011 3:28pm
Dear Melinda,
I want to send my love and sympathy ahead of time as I will be out of town and will miss the funeral services this weekend.
We have been following Sara's illness through our many contacts with your family, and have been sick at heart to know of your pain.
What a precious little bundle these children are, and how close we hold them next to our hearts.
It seems at once trite and yet profoundly satisfying to aknowlege that this separation is temporary and that it is only but a "sleep" as the scriptures tell us. I can only imagine how your family will miss her in the interim.
Please know that our family joins with yours in praying nightly for the peace and the comfort that the Lord has promised us. I know that He will pour out His spirit and His love, and somehow you will get through this.
With love and our fondest regards

Posted Feb 10, 2011 3:12am


Hoping you are doing as well as can be. I can't imagine your grief and pain. You are thought of so often! When I see the pictures on this page, it makes me smile. She was a joyous and happy looking little girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment