Sunday, January 1, 2012

Didn't go so well- In the PICU now 01-13-11


Posted Jan 13, 2011 9:17pm
by Melinda
Soon after Sara was put under anesthesia she went into cardiac arrest. They were able to revive her and she is stable and in the PICU here at Miller's Children's Hospital. She is heavily sedated and they will keep her sedated for a day or two. She will be transferred tonight or tomorrow to Children's Hospital Los Angeles. She will most likely have to be opened up for heart surgery again or possibly a heart transplant.We are shocked and saddened at this news but grateful that she is stable. We appreciate your prayers.
Love,
Meliinda & Steve

Posted Jan 14, 2011 10:26pm
My Love to all of you and special hugs for Sara. All of the preschool children are praying for her. Please let me know if I can help in any way. Hope that Sara will like the pictures that were taken today. Love, Shirley
Posted Jan 14, 2011 12:24pm
Keeping Sara and your family in our prayers. Please let me know if you need anything. Tina (SMOMC)

Posted Jan 14, 2011 11:30am
I can't believe it. We just saw you at the park on Tuesday! We love Sara and your family We will have you all in our prayers. I would love to help in anyway. Who has Anna during the day? I could have her here with Brooklyn and me. Take care of yourself Melinda. xo jen

Posted Jan 14, 2011 3:54am
Oh Melinda! I've just now read your updates and am so sorry! Of course Sara will be in our prayers! Please, please let me know if I can help you with anything! I can watch your kids or bring dinner. My prayers are with you right now. I can't imagine how hard this has been! Love you!
Taryn

Posted Jan 14, 2011 1:56am
Oh my gosh, Melinda. I'm so sorry to hear that you all are going through this. Hugs, love, prayers to your sweet little Sara.
Love,
Courtney Blackwell (SMOMC)

Posted Jan 14, 2011 12:26am
Melinda,& Family,
So sorry to hear this news. We are glad Sara is stable and hope she will be on the road to recovery soon! Our family will keep Sara in our prayers.
Much Love
Rachel, Ned & Family

Posted Jan 13, 2011 11:36pm
You have our continued prayers and love!!

Posted Jan 13, 2011 11:26pm
We are thinking about you and your entire family. We hope and pray that your sweet Sara stays well and stable.
Stephanie Smith (from SMOMC)

Posted Jan 13, 2011 11:22pm
I love you guys. You are constantly in my prayers. Much love. Aunt Judi.

Posted Jan 13, 2011 11:06pm


Melinda, Upon seeing an email come through on an update of Sara, I was so anxious to hear that all had gone well today. After reading the update, I can't believe the events which have transpired. You have been in my thoughts and prayers today, but are even more so now. We send our love to your entire family. Sondra

Posted Jan 13, 2011 10:59pm
Dear Melinda and Steve and darling girls
We are so sorry to hear this news! We have you all in our thougts and prayers and those comforting Sara as well. Will continue to have you all in hearts and prayers.
Much love and concern
Blair & Joni Vincent and children

Posted Jan 13, 2011 10:47pm
Melinda and family,
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Riki Belshe

Posted Jan 13, 2011 10:17pm
Sorry to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are with Sara and all of you as a family, as well as all those attending Sara.
Pam Hadfield

Posted Jan 13, 2011 9:38pm
Dear Melinda and Steve,
We are so sorry that you are having to go through this. We will keep Sara and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Lori & family

No comments:

Post a Comment