Monday, January 2, 2012

With Her Grandma Kaye 02-06-11


Posted Feb 6, 2011 7:43pm
by Melinda
My beautiful Sara passed away in my arms this morning. She now joins my Mom - her Grandma Kaye, and Steve's Dad - her Grandpa Frank and many other relatives who have gone before her.
I have so much more to say, but I am so exhausted right now. I will post again soon and also give details about Sara’s funeral.
Thank you for your love,
Melinda
Posted Feb 15, 2011 1:39am
Oh Melinda! My heart grieves with your family! I am So SORRY I didn't realize what you've been battling for your precious daughter all this time! Her pictures show such a light, shines brighter than a star! Her pictures are radiant, she comes right through like the lil' Angel she is! So sad and sorry for your family! Your friends were right, God knew what family to gift her with, looks like you guys made the very best of every moment together! All of your girls are GORGEOUS like their momma! Words fall short, I am praying hard for you and your precious family! I am so sorry!!!! I wish I lived closer, I'd definitely be honored to attend her celebration of life! I'm here if you ever want to talk! Love and hugs! Your faith is awe inspiring! Love always, Suz

Posted Feb 8, 2011 10:19pm
We were sorry to hear about Sara. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. She was a beautiful girl and will be missed!
Love,
The Schmitz Family
(Courtney from preschool)

Posted Feb 8, 2011 8:06pm
I'm really sorry to hear about beautiful Sara and I don't know what I can say to comfort you and your family. Please know that so many people are praying for you and your family during this difficult time. You have been a wonderful mother to Sara. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.
Sincerely,
Sherrie Bement (SMOMC)
Posted Feb 8, 2011 2:10pm
Melinda and Steve,
We are so sorry to hear about Sara. Our heart aches for you and your family.
I believe that Heavenly Father knew Sara's time on this earth would be short, so He surrounded her with the best family she could ever wish for! She could not have been in a better place than with you. You inspire us with you faith, your hope, your courage and your love. We love you and continue to pray for all of you.
Much Love,
Nancy and Steele

Posted Feb 8, 2011 2:11am
My heart is aching for you and your family tonight. I am so sorry. You have all endured so much, as I have read, and I wish I could take some of your saddness away. My prayers are for you tonight.
Love and hugs,
Stephanie Hanhauser SMOMC
Posted Feb 8, 2011 1:00am
Melinda, I am so sorry about your loss. You and your family are in My thoughts and prayers. May god be with you and help you in these difficult times.

Posted Feb 7, 2011 9:22pm
Melinda,
I just found out about your sweet Sara. I feel that no words can express my feelings and that anything I might say to try and ease your pain will seem trite. I am strengthened by your faith and I am in awe of the grace and strength with which you have carried this burden. Please know that you are in my prayers.
All my love,
Julie Sherwood

Posted Feb 7, 2011 8:59pm
Melinda,
I don't know you, but I want to express how sorry I am for your loss. I read through each of your posts and am struck by your unwavering faith; you and your family are so brave. In my head I keep hearing the Primary song "Families Can Be Together Forever" in my head. You are so blessed that you will be.
Deepest condolences,
Julie Krauss (SMOMC)
Posted Feb 7, 2011 8:42pm
We feel honored to know your wonderful family, and to have been strengthened by your Faith shown during this difficult time. How blessed we are to know that our Savior was there to wrap Sara in His arms and welcome her in to Gods presence. May His spirit envelop your family with comfort and Love at this time.
All our love and prayers,
Dan & Kimberly Hunter

Posted Feb 7, 2011 7:59pm
Dear Steve and Your Precious Family, I know there is nothing I can say to ease your pain. I can remember the night I learned of the birth of your twins, and how proud but concerned you were for Sara's well being. She obviously brought a tremendous amount of joy and love to your family. I hurt for all of you. May the Creator of the Universe surround you at this time and in the future. Jo Kite
Posted Feb 7, 2011 7:23pm
Melinda and family,
I am so very sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you are all going through right now. My sincerest condolences to you all.
Amber Bloomer (SMOMC)

Posted Feb 7, 2011 5:57pm
Dear Melinda and family, I am so sorry and saddened for your loss. Hope you find comfort in all of the wonderful memories you shared with precious Sara. I will continue to pray for you and your family during this difficult time.
Love, Kim Simco and family (SMOMC)

Posted Feb 7, 2011 4:17pm
Melinda and family-
I have cried and prayed after reading all of your postings. I cannot even imagine what it would be like to go through what you have. I'm 29 weeks pregnant with a little girl right now and I can't comprehend what it must feel like to know that she might not make it. My heart goes out to all of you.
I know that Grandma (Venice) and Aunt Kaye are with Sara, holding and hugging her.
Love and tears,
Rochelle

Posted Feb 7, 2011 2:56pm
Prayers and tears, Melinda.
Love, Becky

Posted Feb 7, 2011 2:33pm
Sending our love and prayers to your special family. XOXO
Posted Feb 7, 2011 12:49pm
Melinda---I was so saddened to hear this news yesterday---please know that my Lexi loves Sara and our family will continue to pray for peace for your entire family--especially little Anna--we love you.

Posted Feb 7, 2011 12:47pm
Melinda-
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so very sorry for your loss of Sara.
May your amazing faith help you and give you strength through this very difficult time.
Love, Liz Skenderian

Posted Feb 7, 2011 12:38pm
I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words to communicate how much our hearts ache for what you and you family are going through. Take comfort in the arms of loved ones and in the memories of your time with Sara.
God bless.
Christine

Posted Feb 7, 2011 11:42am
With Love,
Mrs. Neely

Posted Feb 7, 2011 11:19am
Dear Melinda and your entire family,
I'm so very very sorry to hear that Sara passed away. All of our prayers go out to you and your entire family during this deeply sad and painful time. May God be close with you.
Lori, Lucas and Briana Kane (SMOMC)
Posted Feb 7, 2011 10:35am
My heart goes out to you and your family. I am so very sorry for your loss and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Karen Foley (LNES)

Posted Feb 7, 2011 10:35am
Melinda and family,
My thoughts, prayers and tears are with you all as you go through this extremely tough time...
Love and Hugs,
Krysta

Posted Feb 7, 2011 10:34am
Melinda, Although I have never met you, my heart aches for you and I will pray that God will hold you thru this time.

Posted Feb 7, 2011 10:08am
I don't know what to say. May God comfort you all right now! Prayers for your family during this time.
Katie(SMOMC)

Posted Feb 7, 2011 10:05am
I am so, so sorry for your loss. My heart and tears are with you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Posted Feb 7, 2011 8:33am
I am so very sorry for your loss. May God bless and keep you in this time of sorrow. I will pray for strength for your family. Know that your sweet baby girl is in good hands with the Lord and her Grandma and Grandpa.
I'm so, so sorry.
Blessing,
Wendy Rossman
Posted Feb 7, 2011 2:58am
Melinda, your family has been and will continue to be in my prayers. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. Your strength during this journey has amazed me. May you feel our Savior's love during this very difficult time.
Posted Feb 7, 2011 2:49am
My heart aches as I read your words that must have been so difficult to write. I'm so very sorry for you and your family but so touched by your faith that has endured through this very difficult time. Sara has left a place in so many hearts. Our prayers are with you and your family.
Posted Feb 7, 2011 1:47am
Dear Melinda,
My heart is just broken for you and your family. Hold tight to her memory for comfort. You are in our family's thoughts and prayers.
Yours,
Courtney Blackwell
Posted Feb 7, 2011 1:45am
Oh, Melinda! I am so sorry for your loss! I pray the Lord will continue to bless your family. I am sad yet happy she is with your family on the other side.

Posted Feb 7, 2011 1:41am
Steve, Melinda and girls, Walt and I are heartbroken for your loss. What a precious angel she is. May the Lord comfort you and your family. We know that your mother is with her now.

Posted Feb 7, 2011 1:38am
Dear Melinda, I am so very sorry...words are inadequate. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family. xo

Posted Feb 7, 2011 1:34am
May God hold you and your family tight right now....take care, Tanya Bailey (smomc)
Posted Feb 7, 2011 1:25am
Melinda,
I just found out about all of this from Marisa last week and she just texted me tonight. I am so so sorry, and yes; she is now with your mom and will be loved by her. May peace be with you. May you find your strength in your memories.
Doris

Posted Feb 7, 2011 12:54am
Oh my heart hurts right now. I am writing this with tears in my eyes. I don't know you, but I am also a mommy of a heart warrior. I pray that you and your family finds peace soon. Our love to Sara, you and your family.
Melissa Helmink
I am so sorry to hear this news.Please if there is anything that I can do for you, know that I am here for you.My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I am so sorry for your loss. She is with God now& remember that one day we will all be reunited for that is his promise. I am here for what ever you need.

Posted Feb 7, 2011 12:25am
I am so sorry to read this. My heart goes out to you Melinda and your family. May you find peace and comfort during this difficult time.
With love and concern

Posted Feb 7, 2011 12:19am
Melinda, Steve and Girls,
I hurt with this news. Surely she is among the choicest of souls. My heartache is for your loss. I rejoice in the power of our Savior's atonement and his promised blessing that you will yet raise her up in a Celestial environment with her perfected body. May the Comforter embrace all of you and mend your aching hearts.
All our love to you,
Uncle Vaughn, Suzanne and Daniel
Posted Feb 7, 2011 12:18am
I am so sorry Melinda. You are in my prayers.

Posted Feb 7, 2011 12:17am
Melinda and family, I'm so very sorry for your loss. My heart hurts deeply for you and your family. We are holding you close in prayer. When our sweet baby girl went to be with Jesus I remember a few people sharing "she's in a better place" I wanted to tell them, well actually the better place would of been here with us. As you will shed many tears and feel the pain and sorrow I will pray that you and your family are comforted with God's infinite grace, mercy, compassion and peace.
Sara did not loose her life, but rather she has gained eternal life. It's impossible for us to be able to understand God's ultimate plan, that's why we do our best to "Trust in the Lord with all our heart and lean not on our own understanding." Proverbs 3:5 Wrapping your family in prayer. Sending much love and heart mom hugs, Terra Chez

Posted Feb 6, 2011 11:50pm
Oh Melinda, may G-d bless and comfort you and your family, and especially Sara's twin, as you go through this incredibly difficult time. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers...
Jennifer Bob

Posted Feb 6, 2011 11:46pm
Melinda and family,
You have been in my thoughts multiple times each day. My heart hurts for your loss. Thinking of you always. Love, Riki (Rose) Belshe
Posted Feb 6, 2011 11:32pm
Melinda & Steve,
We were so sorry to hear of Sara's passing, but know she is in the arms of those you love. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.


Posted Feb 6, 2011 11:26pm
I'm sure Kaye welcomed little Sara in heaven. May Heavenly Father's love comfort you and your family during this difficult time. We love you! Elena and family
Posted Feb 6, 2011 11:26pm
Melinda,
We are so sorry for your loss. Sara is such a special little girl! Please let us know if there's anything we can do. Love, The Jonas's

Posted Feb 6, 2011 11:25pm
From the Wilson (Jenny Hanson) family, please know that we are praying for your family and also that we have become better people through your example of fortitude and faith. How sorry we are for your loss.
Posted Feb 6, 2011 11:08pm
Love to ALL of you. May you feel the love of our HEAVENLY FATHER. Please let me know if I can be of help in anyway. Shirley

Posted Feb 6, 2011 11:02pm
I am so sorry for your loss. Words can never describe a loss of a child. I lost my daughter almost a year ago. She passed away in my husbands arms on February 18th. She went in for heart surgery to repair her AVSD and three weeks later she passed. It is so hard to lose a child. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Posted Feb 6, 2011 10:57pm
We're so very sorry for you loss. Please know we're all hear for you and your family.
God Bless,
Wendy Rieger (SMOMC)


No comments:

Post a Comment