Sunday, January 1, 2012

Home on Sunday- We hope! 08-14-11


Posted Aug 14, 2010 11:49pm
by Melinda
Just a quick note to let you know we are still here. Sara will have her daily bloodwork and chest x-ray early tomorrow morning and if she "passes" we are headed home tomorrow (Sunday)! Sara is feeling better and let the whole CTICU know that she is ready to leave today. Steve heard her screaming when he got off the elevator when he came to visit today. I can't say I blame her. She's been caged up for almost 2 weeks now. I think I might have a tantrum too if they don't let us leave tomorrow. Ha!
I also wanted to thank Sara's Grandma Susan and Aunt Nicole and Uncle Ty for watching Anna and Cate so Steve could make trips up here to visit Sara and I. I could not have made it through the past two weeks without Steve being here as much as he has. And thank you to some friends that have also helped us out in the last couple of weeks. And thank you for all your supportive messages you've left here. I'm so glad I took a friend's advice and started Sara's carepage. Your thoughts and prayers have meant everything to us and we have felt very loved and blessed. Thank you!
Posted Aug 15, 2010 11:55am
My darling Melinda, I am thinking and praying so much for my Sara, and for you. I love you. I will call on Monday to see how things are going. Much love. Aunt Judi.

Posted Aug 15, 2010 11:11am
After arriving home from Girls Camp, one of the first things I wanted to do was check my email to find out about Sara. My heart broke when I learned she was still in the hospital and had undergone another surgery. I will be praying that all goes well today and that Sara will get her desires met of going home. Sure love your family.
Sondra

Posted Aug 15, 2010 11:02am
We pray that little Sara will pass all her tests with flying colors and will be on her way home today.

Posted Aug 15, 2010 12:17am
Praying that you be home tomorrow:) you are an amAzing family. All our love to each of you. Blair & Joni

Posted Aug 14, 2010 11:58pm
Hi Guys! I hope Sara gets to come home tomorrow. Wow, what a journey! We have been praying for you. Please let us know if we can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment