Monday, January 2, 2012

Patience 01-16-11


Posted Jan 16, 2011 11:55pm
by melinda
From a heart standpoint the cardiologists say that they are pleased with Sara's progress and that they think they have the clot situation under control.
When the Neurologist came in to examine Sara he said she showed a small improvement in her pupil responsiveness. He also explained that the brain is the most swollen two days after the injury which would have been yesterday. So now the swelling will go down and he would expect her start to wake up. One doctor said the other day that Sara is going to teach us patience.
Steve and I fasted for Sara together today. Steve offered a beautiful prayer to break our fast. I’ve never seen Steve cry so much as I have these past three days. We are pleading with Heavenly Father in our prayers that our precious Sara will come back to us. We also pray to know His will. We still don’t know what that is yet. So far what Steve and I have both felt is that Sara is a very special daughter of our Heavenly Father and that He loves her very much, that we are blessed to be her parents and that He is watching over her.
I miss seeing Cate and Anna but am grateful they are having a great time with their grandparents and aunt and uncle. Thank you!
We hope you enjoyed this Sabbath day.
Love,
Melinda & Steve
Posted Jan 18, 2011 6:45pm
Loving you all, thinking and praying for you and Sara every day.
The Stowes

Posted Jan 18, 2011 4:31pm
I have been thinking about you guys constantly, and I just wanted you to know what amazing parents you both are. Sara could not have more caring, loving and attentive parents. You guys have done everything in your power to help her. There is not a little girl more loved or better cared for then Sara. You are a mother and father in a class all of your own. I love you guys!
Kristin

Posted Jan 18, 2011 4:21pm
Melinda and family,
Your family is my families prayers and we send you lots of tight hugs and strong wishes for a miracle for little Sara. I will see my priest tonight at religious education for my boys and I will ask him to pray for Sara as well. She really is your miracle child and I hope with all my heart that she will return to you with her tremendous strength, beauty and will!
Blessings,
Alex Fink and family

Posted Jan 18, 2011 3:59pm
We love you so much! Sara is such a precious, vivacious, darling little girl! We have been praying and thinking of you constantly. I promise to have Cate well taken care of and doing her homework. Anna is welcome with us anytime.. I'm sure shell be missing being around you all and maybe having her with Cate will help her feel more at home? Please call on us for anything you need at anytime!
Melinda-over the years as I have watched you and known you I have always admired your patience... Im not sure its even possible for you to learn much more? You are such a wonderful person and a loving VERY patient mother!

Posted Jan 18, 2011 3:23pm
We're still thinking about you all and praying for Sara's recovery. If you need anything at all, and there is no request too large or small, please know that Brian and I would be honored to help in any way we can. - Jen Anderson

Posted Jan 18, 2011 11:01am
Melinda and Steve,
I am so sorry to hear about Sara's condition. You are all in our prayers!
I only found this site this morning and have just finished reading through the whole thing. In all of your posts, you have shown great faith and courage! I feel grateful to be among the vast army of people that are praying for you, as demonstrated by all the well-wishes here and those unspoken.
I do not doubt that the Lord is able to heal Sara and perform this miracle for you! I pray that He will continue to envelope you in His love throughout this trying time.
Love,
Barbara & Rick Lamprecht
Posted Jan 18, 2011 2:54am
I'm sorry to hear about precious Sara. I pray she makes improvements and that you are comforted during this difficult time. Please know we are here for you, for anything you need. Sending prayers and hugs to you.
-Laura Smith (SMOMC)

Posted Jan 17, 2011 10:16pm
Hi Melinda---My next door neighbor is the head nurse in the dept. Sara is in---she works 3 days a week and if you ever need anything sent up with her, let me know and I will get it to her. I'm praying for a full recovery for Sara. Sending love your way.

Posted Jan 17, 2011 9:59pm
Thinking of you and your family Melinda! I am praying for Sara's recovery!!

Posted Jan 17, 2011 8:02pm
Dear Melinda and Steve,
I am so delighted and proud of both of you. The spirit and understanding in your messages is beautiful and inspiring. You are doing exactly the right things and I am convinced that Heavenly Father feels the same way. My prayers are with yours.
Vaughn

Posted Jan 17, 2011 5:20pm
Melinda and Steve-
Jason and I have been fasting and praying for Sara and for both of you. We love you and truly hope Sara has a full recovery. Let me know what I can do to help.
Love,
Holli

Posted Jan 17, 2011 1:54pm
Melinda and Steve,
Just wanted you to know how much you are in our thoughts and prayers. When you can, let's coordinate. I have a whole army of people who love you and want to help with Cate and Anna, dinners, etc...anything we can do!!
Love,
Melissa and Dean Owens

Posted Jan 17, 2011 1:19pm
We will be praying for little Sara and your family! We love all of you!

Posted Jan 17, 2011 12:50pm
Dear Melinda and Steve,
I am so sorry to hear of Sara's latest condition. Please know that my family's hearts and prayers are with her, and with you as well. She has clearly been blessed to be part of the most incredible family the Lord could have chosen for her. Bless you.
Love,
Becky

Posted Jan 17, 2011 11:38am
Our prayers are with you and Steve during this difficult time.

Posted Jan 17, 2011 10:22am
Melinda, I am wishing you and your family lots of prayers and comfort at this time. Wishing Sara a speedy and healthy recovery. All my best.
Jennifer Abrahams (SMOMC)

Posted Jan 17, 2011 9:33am
Heavenly Father works in such an amazing way --wouldn't it be wonderful to know what His plan is for Sara---I do know that whatever His will is--that all of you will be closer and stronger. God Bless you every single moment!!

Posted Jan 17, 2011 2:18am
Melinda, we do not know eachother but I am one of the mom's on the California Heart Connection. Our family will hold your daughter and your family in our prayers......make sure you take care of yourselves. Melanie cp: jaydenvonburg

Posted Jan 17, 2011 1:59am
Melinda and Steve,

Your family is in our prayers. We are sorry to hear about sweet Sara and we pray for her health and recovery. I'm happy to help out with Anna and Cate this week. Let me know. Sending our love and good wishes.
Nicole and Dave Olson

Posted Jan 17, 2011 12:08am
I fasted and prayed for Sara today. I also fasted for your family so you will be comforted. I am so sorry that this is your journey. I cant imagine how painful it is. But I know heavenly father loves you and Sara more than words can express. I will continue and pray for your family.
Holly Rossiter
Posted Jan 17, 2011 12:07am
Thanks for the update. Sara has been blessed with two very faithful and righteous parents. We all know that she is a very special spirit. We will continue to pray for signs of improvement tomorrow. Love, Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment